Because of the shorter lifespan of our pets, we stress the importance of an annual physical examination. Thorough check-ups and preventive care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best:
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services: Our hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your pets' complete health care needs.
- Surgical Services: Our surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures
- Anesthesia: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide an extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high-risk patients.
- Radiology Services: Our on-site, modern digital X-ray equipment provides high quality radiographs to aid in the quick diagnosis of many disorders.
- Cardiology Services: We offer in-hospital referrals to a board certified cardiologist who performs echocardiography, ECG services, and other necessary procedures for the diagnosis and management of cardiac conditions.
- Dentistry: Our preventative dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, tooth extractions and minor oral surgery to promote overall health.
- Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
- Permanent identification: We offer microchip identification.
- Pharmacy: We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, supplements, shampoos, flea and tick control products and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pet. We also carry a full line of prescription diets.
- Individualized Flea Control Programs: We develop programs for the specific needs of your pet and your own particular environmental situation. We will review with you the best ways to control fleas in your house, in your yard and on your pet.
- Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet's nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight control, and performance.
- Behavioral Counseling: We can provide advice regarding the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling and aggression.
- Boarding: We provide pet boarding as a service to our clients. All boarders receive personal attention from our caring staff. Pets may be dropped off and picked up during regular business hours Monday through Saturday.
- Grooming: Routine and therapeutic bathing and grooming services are available.
- Emergency Care: We provide after hours emergency services for our established clients only. Please call our main telephone number for instructions for after-hour emergencies.